School begins...

Another school year has commenced.  And with it comes four very rambunctious boys. 

Meet the Grade Two of 2012! 

Tevin, Uel, me, Ashton, and Joshua

This year I did a little rehaul of my classroom before school started, which included new curtains and new backing for their desks.  I am hoping that all the stripes go along with our Dr. Suess theme.  Too late if they don't!


 
 
My days are definitely not without their struggles.  But sweet faces like these make it worth it all!
 


And hugs and the words "Miss, you're my favourtist teacher ever!" from boys like these make me believe that I'm right where I should be.

 
On a completely unrelated note:  here are the lovely ladies that live in the Limes! 
(no alliteration intended!) :)
 
Amy, Leann, Tracy, me, & Rhonda
 

Comments

Popular Posts