And then there was one...

Said goodbye to these little cuties on Friday...sniff, sniff

And then these pretty ladies went and left too...
We went around the island with some of the youth that have been attending church and youth group activities regularly.  About 17 of us packed in the bus at 7:30 Saturday morning and traveled over twisty, hilly roads, to see what we could see.
Toni & Alicia - I'm gonna miss these girls!
(And yes, I do realize they make me look quite short)
Tracy, me, Rhonda, Alicia, Leann, Amy



Enjoying our delicious watermelon!!!

The whole group (minus one who didn't want to get out of the bus and the one taking the picture)
 For some reason, after church on Sunday night, picture taking was the next thing on the agenda! ;)  Probably since it was the last time we were going to be together like this.


Samera & I

I don't think I quite got the "Euran look"

Ezekiel
 Although my "sisters" were missed today, and the house did see empty and quiet at first...I didn't lack for company.  There was a houseful of kiddos today, so we ate lunch together...




Comments

  1. i lived in grenada for almost 3 full years and left the island in april this year. Came across your blog while searching for an image of Mount St. Catherine. I just went through your posts remembering the wonderful days i spent in grenada and felt sad to learn that there wouldn't be anymore pics from grenada on your blog again.
    I do miss grenada a lot and never thought i would miss this much before i was leaving.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts