Life These Days

Life continues to fly by....staying busy is usually not a problem.

Came across some old pics when I was doing a project for Mom:

I remember being so annoyed in this picture, because Kelly was cheesing for the camera
and that cat was SCRATCHING me!
Fun times with friends.  (We decided that our waiter must've like us!)
Our favorite "mints"

Fun times!
 We got a horse, and ex-race horse at that!  (Plus two cows, but I can't get attached to them.  They're future hamburgers.)
Silver

One of the nameless ones

Crazy sister-of-mine
 We had a nieces/nephews sleepover.  Six of them.  Fun times!

Being the nice aunts we are ;)  we gave up our comfy beds and slept downstairs with the kids.  (Albeit on the sofa, but still!)

Spending time catching up with this sister is the best!  It's been too long.

Fun times at the ballgame.  Never was a huge fan of playing baseball/softball, but watching it here was an experience

 I'm even busier now that I found a temporary job.  I like being busy .... it keeps my mind off of this:


Comments

  1. such cute nieces you have! I like this post, too! Thanks for it. miss u!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts