December and After

I don't think that I got my camera out for a month or two, unfortunately.  It makes it difficult to blog without any pictures!  So I'll just "borrow" a few from here and there....

We had an ugly sweater party!  I finally found something I'm good at! ;)

Justine, Kelly, me, & Ashley

All of us...in all of our ugly-sweater-glory!

The unofficial winners (I think!)...of the diy sweaters, anyway

This party was also a fondue party - so, so good!
And last but not least....ice cream cake
Christmas with the family was good!  Unfortunately, the camera didn't come out very much....
Taylor & me

Recently, on a laid-back Saturday, we made a trip to Lancaster city's Central Market.  I love that market!  So much variety, friendly people, and a beautiful building.  And the Thai food was amazing!



New Year's Day was approaching...and with it, sauerkraut.  Yum!
Dad wanted to join the scarf trend :)
We pulled off the bridal shower...but not as a surprise. :(  (that's what the bride-to-be said anyway....)
Some of my lovely cousins!

Ashley made this adorable cupcake wedding dress.  It tasted as good as it looked!
And.....I got this little gem...as a birthday present to myself, I guess... ;)


She lived in a barn, so one of the first things she got was a bath!

Piper!
And finally, a challenge...(mostly for myself)


Comments

Popular Posts