Sweet Summertime

Here's to waving at summer as it flies by!


 Finally got the whole bedroom suit (mostly) done.  I used Miss Mustard Seed's chalk paint.  It comes in a powder form and you mix it with water to make the paint.  It's used a lot for the rustic looking furniture, because it chips off well, until you put a finishing coat on it.  Let's just say I'm glad that project is finished!

Kale chips

Gluten free pizza.  (It looks better than it tastes.  I'll have to keep experimenting!)

My new-found obsession - infused water!!!!  Strawberries and lemons in water.  The possibilities are endless.

Strawberries
 I'm thinking that strawberries are tasting especially good this year.  It's been three years since I've eaten them fresh out of the garden.  And that's the best kind, hands down.

My dad's convinced she's retarded.  I'm sure this picture won't convince him otherwise.

 Started off nice and clean....

 We did a Color Run!  Lots of fun and color, but not exactly a true 5k.  The path was too crowded to even run sometimes!   So hopefully a "real" 5k in the future sometime soon.  But this was fun too!


...and finished nice and colorful!


 Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of VBS at my church.  It was a good week, though.

And now, I have to figure out where to fit in last minute things, like CPR classes and orientations, routine doctor visits, more VBS, camping, and of course, work!  I'm sure I'll get it all in there!

And a final challenge (mostly to myself):

remember this!

Comments

Popular Posts