Months in Review

Spring is coming!

But first, these last few months....
Traveled to the cold, cold North to see these sweet ladies.  It was such a fun time and they were such great hostesses.

While in Canada, we tried out a Caribbean restaurant, the Rainbow.  Curry chicken, rice, plantain, fig, and salad took me back to the good ol' Grenada days.

So I got inspired to cook a pot of Grenadian oildown....believe me, it tastes better than it looks!
Deserted Root's.  And the way it's pronounced rhymes with foot and soot and not loot and scoot.  Did you ever think about how complicated the English language is???

She looks so sweet....but looks can be deceiving!  I let her out today to run off some energy.  After a while, I went back outside to find her...and I was NOT successful.  I tramped through squishy mud and lightly falling rain to no avail.  As I squished my way through the "back forty" I heard the neighbor yelling, "Go home!!!"  Aaaahhhh....finally I found her.
P.S.  She looked no where as clean as this.

These ladies are the best!!!  That is all.

Comments

Popular Posts