February Fragments

 My mom sent me another camera card and this was the picture that was on it.  I only miss that cold, white stuff a little bit! :)


 We had a holiday from school because of Grenada's election, so we decided to make donuts.



 The finished product! (sans glaze)

A bunch of us girls got together and had a fondue party.  It was sooooo good!

There was cheese fondue too, but I guess I was too busy eating it to get a picture.... ;)

There was a full moon that night.  Unfortunately it is hard to tell from this picture.  That may or may not be due to the skill of the photographer.


Sheniah - one of the girls that attends our Thursday night Bible studies.

 We got a puppy!  Her name is Sheba.

 Cassidee and I at break time.

Uel, Tevin, Joshua, and I cheezing for the camera. 

Jennarosa and I

Cards like this cheer up my day!!! <3 


Comments

Popular Posts