A Day in the Life

I saw an idea on a blog somewhere that I really liked - chronicle your day in hourly pictures.  Now that I tried it I realize how boring my day looks in pictures and/or how my photography skills are really lacking.  But oh well, here goes...

6:52 a.m. - the best way to start the day. (And in my defense, my day actually did start before this picture was taken) ;)
8:36 am - I have begun doing something I never thought I would do - cooking food for a dog.  Most of her food consists of pet rice.  Who knew?
9:40 am - Math time!
10:07 am - A very unhappy student to deal with - not one of my highlights of the day, unfortunately.
10:58 am - Victory Drill time - read the word lists as fast as you can (without spitting all over the book, that is).
11:17 am - Joshua and Peter - I do believe break time was supposed to be finished....why there are still snacks involved, I do not know.


12:22 pm - Lunch time!  Surprisingly enough not the favorite part of some students day!
3:41 pm - One of the very, very few pictures I have in town, and a rather uninteresting one at that.  Reason being, I try to be confused with the tourists as minimally as possible.  Camera's don't help with that.
We were trying to find kite thread, by the way.  The reason the small man that we took along couldn't remember exactly which store sold it was because "his head was hurting him".
4:40 pm - Calalloo & cheese pastry to hold me over till supper, which was after church.
And that is the end of my day in pictures.  Although it was not the end of my day.  I just kinda forgot to document the rest with my camera....

Comments

Popular Posts