Happy Days

This past Friday was Kite Day and it signaled the end of the 2nd trimester and the beginning of our two-week Easter Holiday!  
Shenique & Sophia

Cassidee - love this kid!

Rhonda, me, Tracy, & Betty

Briana

Uel and I.  He's trying (unsuccessfully) to do a serious picture and I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to wear a too small hat.
 My amazing friend and former co-teacher has finally returned to visit.  I was beyond excited to see her.  And now we are packing our holiday full of things to do while she's here.  And therefore I did something that I thought I would not do again for a loooong time - climb Mt. St. Catherine!  But Saturday found me doing it again.....somehow!  And it was a good time....and maybe even a little easier than the last time.

Getting read to head out for the hour-long bus ride to Mt. St. Catherine

The view from the top

Finally, we reach!


The tower at the top.  Some were brave enough to climb it....quite to the top!
Tracy, Leann, Betty, me, Rhonda

the whole group (minus the photographer)

Back together again!

Comments

Popular Posts