Autumn

This is the first autumn season I've experienced in three years....and I'm loving it!  (Minus the cold, that is, but so far I think it's been somewhat mild towards what's to come!)  This time of year is just so beautiful and it keeps turning my thoughts toward my awesome God!













Since I've returned from Grenada, my life doesn't feel as blog-worthy.  Plus I don't need to use it as a way of keeping in touch with my family anymore.  It's still good for keeping in contact with friends though, just different ones than before.  So for now, I'll continue, however sporadically.

My beautiful family - they are the coolest! :)

My dear sisters

She is the chillest ;)


Sweet Breanne

Pretty Ashley

Lovin' this evening light!

Crazy times with the cousins!


Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.



Comments

Popular Posts