Nothing To Do and All Day To Do It = Vacation

Since the little sister 's wedding is fast approaching, Dad, Mom, Kelly and I did one last family trip.  We are experts at "winging" it and this time was no exception.  We decided that Nova Scotia/New Brunswick would be our final destination.  Or maybe Prince Edward Island.  Or Nova Scotia.  Before we left, we DID have our final destination decided, but it may or may not have switched a few times during the course of our journey. :)  I think that I'll just let the pictures do the rest of the explaining...

Bay of Fundy - the tide was out so we were walking on the ocean floor!

Dad and I - it was cold, maybe that's the reason for Dad's expression

Kelly & the caves

We had to drive up and coast down this hill about four times to figure out the optical illusion.

One of many crazy car pictures

Sadly, the only moose we saw was this one - one-horned and behind a fence.

The leaves were beautiful, though.

This was the closest I've ever been to skunks before




My best photo-bomb out of the many

Halifax, Novia Scotia

Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia


Cutest little village that looks like it was left back in time - Peggy's Cove


My lobster, just seconds before being devoured

*Photo credit for most of these photos goes to the talented, Kelly Deppen*

Comments

Popular Posts