A Little Bit of Everything...

 A couple of weeks ago it was Corpus Christi - a national holiday.  We went on the beach with a bunch of friends for a couple hours.  Such a fun and relaxing time!
Shevon & Sheniah - beautiful ladies

Skie & Shevon
She liked getting her picture taken...for a little while anyway
pelau on the beach - so, so good

 

Skie & I
Next was teachers' day.  We were given one match, a couple pieces of wood, an empty milk tin and an egg.  The first team to produce a hard-boiled egg won.  Let's just say it wasn't the Limes teachers' team. ;)


Limes teachers (minus Mr. Mapson) with our hard-boiled egg
Jennarosa had a birthday.  She wanted a rainbow cake, but when I went to bake the cake the night before, I realized we only had two colors - blue and green.  Not too many colors to make from that....


She was still happy with her blue & green cake.
 Our most recent fun day was wacky hair day.  My class is not a huge fan of abnormal things, so most of them didn't participate.  But I think afterwards they wished they would've!

My crazy second-graders! (Uel's hat is a rooster, just in case you couldn't tell ;)
 Everyone had to have a turn with the wig Jennarosa brought!

Joshua

Uel wanted to put the wig on OVER his hat

This was the kind of faces I saw after I told my students that we didn't have swimming lessons on Friday
I tried to get a nice class picture...
The fourth graders did really good with their wacky hairstyles!

Shanika

Briana and the bird that "built" a nest in her hair!

Comments

Popular Posts