So Many Things to Do, So Little Time

The long-awaited Quiz day has come and gone.  The younger two groups of students (ages 5-6 & ages 7-8) memorized I John 3:1-11.  The older set of students (Grade 3-6) memorized up to verse 24.


In my opinion, I had one of the hardest jobs - judge for the junior group.  Since only the oldest group uses the quizzing pads, a judge is needed to decide who jumped up first.  It's hard to watch 9+ students jump at one time and decide which one left their chair first!

5 to 6 year olds
There was even a teachers' quiz.  The teachers from the Limes came out victorious (no thanks to me!)!

The senior devision
 It's such a blessing to see how these kids hide God's Word in their heart!  

We got totally soaked...in case you couldn't tell! ;) 
We did some MAJOR whelking...in terms of difficulty anyway.  I have the battle scars to prove it!  I found a couple pretty large whelks, but the highlight of the night was the major waves.

Yes, this crab is still alive! :)
 A next night we went crabbing, which was something I wanted to do yet before I leave.  Unfortunately, I am not an accomplished crab-catcher.  But I did manage to catch one - mission accomplished!

First we caught the crabs
Then we killed the crabs.
Then we cleaned the crabs.
Then we cooked the crabs.


Then we ate the crabs...and rice and callaloo

One night we cleaned the bus.....




...So that we all could go and play games.


We took the kids from Bible Club at Kaffe Beau Hill on a rewards trip for those that had attended enough times.  We went out beside the airport and played games and had a snack.  Some of them had never seen the airport before!
We had fun rolling down the hill...
...and playing wiffle ball


Comments

Popular Posts