I'm Gonna Miss This

As my days here quickly come to an end :'(  I'm thinking about what I've known all along - I'm gonna miss this:




"Attempting" (on my part anyway) to play some tennis

Crusade in the Limes Pasture - it was a good week!


The most popular game right now - dominoes!

Tannia log - yummmm!

Ladies night out
For the first time our school had a "bring and buy".  The parents helped bring baked items and food like macaroni pie, rice, salad, baked, bbq, and stewed chicken.  Then friends, family, and neighbors came and bought the food.  The proceeds benefited our school.  It turned out to be a fun but looong day!

Peter & Joshua  (Joshua is Peter's uncle)

Shenique & Esther
Yeah, I'm really gonna miss all these things and so much more!

Comments

  1. it all looks like fun! you're looking good! One pro of leaving is that you get to see me! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me - that is definitely one of the pros! <3 you too and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts