Thinking outside the box

I usually enjoy art class...before it starts anyway.  Till the end I've usually heard about all the "I can't do this.  Do it for me" and "This is boring" and "Miss, he's copying me!" that I can handle.
I was uninspired for this art class though, and since we didn't have as much time as usual, I whipped out one of the teachers' lifesavers - sidewalk chalk!

Kyle - pysching himself up for football later.

Esther - thinking outside the box.  I think it had something to do with dolls.
 Either that or bells, I'm not sure! :)

Dishon dreaming of ice cream

When I asked Shenique what she liked to do, she said cleaning and sweeping!

Steffy - wishing he were flying his kite
I asked him to look like he's thinking and this is what I got! :)

I love that I have such a compliable and willing class. They are such good sports about pretty much everything.  They make my job so much easier and fun!

Comments

Popular Posts