ANOTHER Kite Day!

Since I am such a fan of kite-flying (not!), I got to take part in ANOTHER kite day! :)  Every year the church has a kite day sometime during the 2-week holiday we have from school.  I chose to go along so I can't say too much.  This kite day was much more laid-back and I ended up enjoying myself even in spite of the kite-flying I did.


My kite is in the top right-hand corner
I re-used my kite from last year.  I found out that Grenadians don't save their kites like that.  It actually didn't work out too good.  The plastic wasn't so good anymore and I had to patch it back together a little bit.  But as you can see, it still flew - not very good - but it did fly!

Izayah

Briana

After I tired of flying my kite and could find no one else willing to fly it for me, I took a walk around the point.  I love Fort Jeudy (I still have not discovered if it was at one time an actual fort or if that is just the name).  It reminds me of Scotland or Ireland or someplace like that.  (I know, I know, I've never been either of those places.  Let me rephase - It reminds me of what I think those places might look like.)

 

And then I just limed with the kids.  And took pictures.  And some more pictures.


Comments

Popular Posts