Vacation Bible School

Bible School is here!  This is the week that the kids talk about for weeks before and after it happens!  For weeks after Bible School as we walk down the sidewalk we'll hear "Hi, Miss!!!" and we'll look up to see a little child waving frantically, whom we do not recognize.  But you can safely guess that they attended Bible School and recognize us from there.  But since we have an attendance of 150+ kids every day, there's no way I can recognize all of them.

The church is packed full!

Nina, Kaywana, Jada, me, Ellisha, and Rondell
This week I'm a group leader for the nine-year-olds.  They are a great group of kids.  I think I'm finally getting all of their names down.  I have about 14-15 kids in my class each day.  I'm with them as we go from station to station - Singing & Bible Memory, Snack & Games, Bible Story, Lesson Reinforcement, and Craft.

Nathon, Ahmard, Princess, Hezron, Rondell, Nina, Shenique, Nina, Aaron, Shikevon, Britney, Jania, Kaywana, & Chad
Yes!  I remember them all! :)

Having fun in craft class

Our record attendance for this past week of Bible School was 186!  Pray with us that the seeds that were planted this week would grow in the lives of these precious kids.

Comments

Popular Posts