Definite Miracle


What's been happening lately:

At the top of my list is the fact that I now have my computer back!  It was stolen at the beginning of February while I was at crusade meetings.  I had given up hope of ever getting it back, but here I am using it again.  To make a long story short, an honest man tried to put himself in my shoes and think how he would feel if his computer containing a lot of important documents and pictures was stolen.  He contacted me and returned the computer.  It was a total God thing and I'm giving Him thanks!

Recently I went out with Melody and some friends from the US of A.  It was fun to see them again and spend some time together.



Melody & I

Kendra, Melody, me, & Regina

A.maze.ing view
The school fun days continue...Some of the most recent ones we've had are Community Service Day (sang for some old people in the community and picked up trash in the pasture), & International Day.  For International Day we learned some Spanish phrases, had story time about a Mexican girl, and tried some Mexican food - refried beans, tortillas, and horchata.

Stephon and his "sombrero"
Story time with Miss Lauver








Good thing I'm not afraid of bugs!  Now rodents on the other hand....

Comments

Popular Posts