Popcorn Party

Finally, FINALLY it was time for their reward.  After days of working hard (and some days of hardly working at all) toward their goal it was time for the greatly anticipated popcorn party!  Sadly, one of the students was missing that day, so it was only five of us.


Muddy Buddy popcorn - that's some good stuff right there!  Tastes *almost* as good as the puppy chow made with chex cereal!

Curry popcorn - which surprisingly enough, was also a hit.
"Miss, I like this.  It tastes like MEAT!"

Uel

Jennarosa & I

Tevin & Joshua

In case you didn't know - Uel informed me that he is demonstrating his "Usain Bolt pose" 
The popcorn party turned into an almost all-day event.  (I made a LOT of popcorn, I guess)  Needless to say, we didn't eat much lunch. ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts