Over the Hills and Through the Woods

This past Monday was a holiday - Whit Monday.  So that meant no school and a long weekend!  Since my remaining days are this beautiful island are numbered (sniff), we took a drive around the island to see some out-of-the-way-places one last time.

An old plantation house we explored

The Limes ladies

Leapers' Hill with Crash and Dillon

The whole group

Some pieces of art we passed by

Levera Beach - home of the Leatherback turtle

Not sure where I got the inspiration to put this strange red thing on my ear.....but there it is

Packing in the back seat and holding on as we try not to get stuck

Amy, Rhonda & Leann

Tracy & I at Levera Pond

Rhonda & Leann - dear housemates

Rhonda, Leann, Amy, me, & Tracy


The guys

Antoine Bay

The whole group (again)

Sid



an unidentified object


love, love, love those flamboyant trees in the background

Comments

Popular Posts